Job title: 70171- CSSA PEGA Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Job start date:ASAP
Duration: 6 Month(s)
· Pega Senior System Architect (SSA) is responsible for designing business applications using Pega PRPC. Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega
· Provide thought-leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
· Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
Required experience / skills:
· 3+ years experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
· 3+ years experience with PRPC 6.x (preferably V6.2 or above) with experience in new Pega capabilities
· Experience on Pega CPM, Pega Case Management and other Industry frameworks preferred
· Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
· Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 or Sybase. Should be proficient in SQL commands
· Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
· Educational qualification: Masters degree in Engineering / Computer Science.
· Pega Certified Senior System Architect Certification is required but not mandatory.
Hope to hear from you soon.