Please go through the below req and share me the consultants profile.
Role: Pega Solution Architect
Work Location : Moline, IL
Solution Architects assess a project technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Solution Architectâ€™s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Solution Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client. You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelorâ€™s Degree.
Certification: Has / seeking IAF level 1.
Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Data Management, Integration & Orchestration,Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis.
Pega PRPC version 7 platform experience, Pega Certified strongly preferred
2. Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
3. Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
4. Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
5. 3+ years of Pega implementations
6. Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
7. Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc
8. Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
9. Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
10. Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
11. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
12. Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
13. Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
If interested please contact at
Thanks & Regards…..
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Url: www.katrinasoft.com