Title: MicroStrategy Architect
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6 months
Start Date Immediate (need someone who can join in 1 week max)
• Responsible for understanding and analyzing requirements and develop reports using MicroStrategy Business Intelligence tool. Schema Design is critical
Required Experience: 10 yrs.
• Strong experience with MicroStrategy Tool suite.
• Extensive experience in reporting and business intelligence applications. Should Design, develop and deliver BI solutions such as reports, cubes, dashboards, ad hoc data access solutions using best practices
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, react to problems quickly, understand complex issues and produce high quality solutions
• Should have the willingness and the ability to closely work with User community, DBAs, ETL developers, and the project team in general.
• Having MicroStrategy data modeling skills and an understanding of Data warehouse architectures will be an added advantage
• Experience in Capital markets, specifically in Regulatory projects,
Education Required Education
B.Tech/B.Sc/M.tech/MS/MCA B.Tech/B.Sc/M.tech/MS/MCA Experience