Job Title: Sr SharePoint Developer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Louisville, KY, US
Client is seeking a Senior SharePoint Developer for a project at client organization. The candidate will be primarily operating independently with limited oversight. They will be responsible for interfacing with clients to identify requirements, design solutions, and develop results. This role requires experience in all aspects related to SharePoint design, build and implementation tasks.
Currently the client has Portals which are Java J2EE based, which they require to de-align and create new portals using Microsoft SharePoint services. The consultant will be helping the client management in creating new sites, creating frameworks along with other functionalities.
Job Title: Sr. SharePoint Developer
– Designing, developing, configuring and deploying Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 applications that include document management, automated workflow, collaboration, messaging, and content management
– Making informed recommendations pertaining to SharePoint information and site architecture, infrastructure, software implementation, web parts design, testing and deployment Developing custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint 2013
– Should be able to provide direction in the time of migration/upgrade
– Coordinate with different team members across geographical locations
– Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards
– Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients on schedule
– Communicate complex information effectively to team and clients
– Ability to scale the solution to the client’s goals and budget
– 5+ years’ experience with .NET based language (C#, VB.Net)
– 3+ years’ experience work experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010
– 1+ year experience with SharePoint 2013
– Knowledge of SharePoint 2016 is a plus
– Working experience with SQL Server 2008/2012
– Experience using Visual Studio and TFS
– Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
– Working experience with SharePoint branding and custom UI design
– Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
NOTE: Call may be missed, due to work. Email is the best way to reach me.
We respect your Online Privacy. If you don’t want receive Hotlist emails please reply REMOVE.