Role : Java Architect & Lead consultant
Location : Plano , TX
Job Status : Contract
Core JAVA, Memory Management
Job Description :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors.
• 8+ years developer experience with Java and J2EE/JEE
• Experience developing Web Services (REST/SOAP)
• Experience with multi-threaded programming, concurrency handling
• Experience leading development teams through the software development lifecycle
• Conversant with Agile Scrum Ways of working.
• Experience in each of the following: Servlet, JSP, EJB, JMS, JMX, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, ORM, JDBC.
• Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python
• Experience with code version control tools such as GIT or SVN
• Experience with build tools such as ANT, MAVEN, Gradle
• Experience with markup languages such as XML, JSON.
• Experience with enterprise application servers – Jboss /WildFly
• Experience with L1/L2 Cache implementation
• Experience with scheduler frameworks such as quartz
• Experience with relational database concepts such as Oracle, MySQL, data modeling, administration (DML, DDL)
• Experience designing, documenting software solutions.
• Managing work across distributed cross-functional teams.
If interested please contact at
Thanks & Regards…..
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Email: email@example.com || Url: www.katrinasoft.com